Facebook’s customer feedback score is based on various types of feedback received from its users. Sometimes, they send out surveys asking about opinions on Facebook ads, other times the users can report ads as they see them.
Either way, your business will have a score between 0 and 5. 0 is the worst, and will usually mean your advertising has been disabled. 5 is the best and shows you have excellent customer feedback.
• 4 to 5, Good: The majority of customers surveyed gave positive feedback about their purchase experience.
• 3 to 4, Average: Your score is on par with other ecommerce businesses who sell products through Facebook ads.
• 2 to 3, Poor: Your business is close to receiving a delivery penalty, meaning your ads will cost more and reach fewer people.
• 1 to 2, Under Penalty: Ads receive a delivery penalty with reduced reach and higher costs. Based on our last update from Facebook, the minimum penalty is 10% and it only goes up over time. They will cost more and reach fewer people.
• 0 to 1, Advertising Disabled: This Page can no longer advertise on Facebook due to extremely poor customer feedback.
Great service start with an idea and a dedicated group of people who are willing to bring them to life, and FACEBOOK FEEDBACK SCORE is no different. From the beginning, our goal has been to create unique service that offer effective solutions to the facebook feedback score if going down. Born with needs, FACEBOOK FEEDBACK SCORE can bring your feedback score down many times. So, we are here to help you raise whenever the score falls down below 2 or 1.5More About Us
Want to get in touch to discuss in detail? Or looking for a custom offer? Simply, "Chat With Us" or send us an email.